Friday, August 1, 2008

Childcare.

We have started on the hunt for childcare. It's a bit overwhelming for sure. I started by contacting postings on Craigslist and then daycarematch.com. Of course I'm organizing it all in a spreadsheet and sorting by price, location, in-home vs. dropping them off, ect. But, alot of what I am hearing back is that we're searching too early as people don't know whether they'll have openings in January or not.... hmmm.... so what you're saying is you can't hold two spots for the most precious little boys that you are ever going to lay your eyes on. No? Fine then, I'll call back in December. Grrrrr. I would really like to get this off the to-do list but I guess it will have to wait.

To make myself feel productive I picked the boys up a couple of onesies at Target last week. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen? I was also very impressed with myself because I didn't feel the need to buy two sets since it came with two complimenting outfits, I figure they'll still match and it will help us to tell them apart!
I also thought I'd post the cute outfits the boys have received from Grammy Lynn so far. You'll also get a sneak peak of the nursery but it won't be completed until September so you'll have to wait until then to see the rest! Hope everyone had a great weekend!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sneak peak at the nursery was such a tease! Those outfits are all so adorable.

Richelle told me to start looking for childcare as soon as we got pregnant and it freaked me out a bit, so I'm glad to hear that you're finding the opposite. Maybe it's different in larger cities vs. small towns.

Rhi said...

I know where you live, so don't be surprised if you see me on stilts peeking through the nursery window. That wouldn't be weird, would it?

the tichenor family said...

it's all so precious. i just bought those monkey pajamas for carson the other day. we call him "monkey" so i couldn't pass them up! hope you're feeling well.

Kali Ramey Martin said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Oh I can't wait to babysit!