Sunday, August 10, 2008

How do you feel about the Olympics?

This question needs to be added to all premarital questionnaires. This weekend I have realized that I never knew how strongly Darrell felt about the Olympic games. We have know each other for over three years now, which seems like enough time to know a lot about someone right? Oh yeah well, the Olympics? They only happen every four years. And my husband? He REALLY likes watching them. I did enjoying catching Michael Phelps break the world record but missing John and Kate plus 8 to see synchronized diving, water polo, basketball, gymnastics, volleyball, and rowing - it's a bit too much. I'm ready to have the remote back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike and I are both obsessed, thankfully. And he likes gymnastics, which surprised me. Hmm. Anyway, I'll take it since we agree on maybe two other shows.