Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We have babies!!!

Click here for the latest pictures...
Babies - 4 days old!

Today they moved the boys together. Both are off the breathing machines and are doing so well. They will be in the NICU for 4-6 more weeks. It's hard to be away from them but we feel lucky to be able to ease into parenthood! We get to "Kangaroo" them everyday and help with their "CARES" which is changing diapers and taking temperatures. Devin is on the right side of the bed and Dane is on the left.

4 comments:

Lucas and Meghan said...

Cherie,
The boys are so sweet! I am so happy for you and your family. Babies are such a blessing. My little one is sleeping next to me right now. Congratulations!!!
Meghan (and Elizabeth, too!)

Rhi said...

Hurray! I'm glad they're together now. Can't wait to meet them. Also, can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy that the boys are healthy and are doing well. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Amy said...

Congrats! Our boys are two days apart. I had Logan on Oct. 17th!