Friday, August 7, 2009

Do over please

This is the first but I'm sure it won't be the last time I request a do-over.

Yesterday I discovered the Little Laughlin's blog via a link off the Gulbas' blog. Crazy thing this www, huh? I know Kristen through Morgan - we were bridesmaids in Morgan's wedding together and Morgan gives me updates every now and then. Point being, I'm not a complete stalker.

Their story is a bit like ours, twins, NICU, ect... and in the midst of it all they managed to get these ADORABLE professional portraits done.

I never thought that babies in general were that cute before they could open their eyes and had a personality so I choose to wait to do the professional pics, but oh my goodness these pictures make me eat my words!

I think we might have to arrange a met up with Jamie Rogers when we are in Texas.

No comments: