Thursday, June 24, 2010

This would have never happened if Dad was home!

Tonight after I unloaded the dryer, I went to put the towels on the couch and returned to this:


Of course I grabbed my phone are started taking some shots.


Realizing that this was too hilarious to have low quality documentation, I went to get the real camera.


Of course this would have never happened if Dad was home because he would have been too worried about the dryer door breaking. Me on the other hand, figured if they broke the dryer I might get a break from laundry!


Don't worry the dryer is fine. And so are the babes.

3 comments:

Rhi said...

Cherie, your kids are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

My mom has a picture of me in the dryer too!

Renee said...

What a pair of mischievous cuties! I love these pics.