Thursday, February 19, 2009

I heart three day weekends - Part 4

Monday, Monday...
Darrell and I got up early, once again that dang built in alarm clock! I helped Darrell write a paper for school, yes I know - I'm an angel. o:) Then we headed out for a massage at Massage Envy (Thanks Mom and Dad!). Afterward we loaded up the babies and headed to the mall with Grandma. After spending what felt like forever in the Macy’s men's department getting advised on dress shirt and tie combinations we ventured out into the mall, I must say it had been way-too-long. I didn't find anything for myself because I'm kinda waiting until I get back to pre-pregnancy size to get anything. But we did find these hilarious snow suits for the boys for $10 a piece!?!? (marked down from $50). We're headed to the mountain this Saturday where they will debut them, check back for pics. After the shopping was complete, we headed over to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, delicious! It was the perfect way to put a pretty little bow on our President's Day weekend.

No comments: